Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mada's Sunday Report 05 August 2012

This week sure got me peeking a lot into Anime, even when I want to have a change of pace.

The following was what I been peeking around, so you can just click on the title if you're interested;

-Hidan no Aria
-Mayoi Neko Overrun!
-Nisekoi
-Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure!

-Mada's Figurine Report 30/07/12

Pretty much peeking if you're asking me, but I sure got tired after helping my dad early in the morning.



Well, my room sure can get messy pretty fast, and even dirt come in without my invitation.

So let me keep this post short, since this week I pretty much just peek on Anime, and so far I posted 2 Anime and 2 Manga for this week.

Actually been peeking at some anime that been landed after it flight, so next week I will be doing some simple peeking comment on past series.


Next week, will again doing back my own stuffs, but will also take a little time off to do some blogging. Most likely would be playing more games and cleaning up the house.

I still got that Driving Test coming up soon, though Singapore National Day will be up in a few days more. Honestly, people is looking forwards due to the holiday instead. (=x= |||)

Yup, that's way thing run mostly, since Holiday is what many looking for in Singapore. Though events cant be considered as one, and there still shops and store opened even on the holiday.

I even needed to help my dad out in the morning during the Holiday too. (TwT ||)

That my Dad, never listen to my warning of taking a break once in a while, and working early in the morning daily.

I get to peek in Manga, Anime, Games in the afternoon and blog at night at least.

As for now, going to take a peek in some game, and getting some early nap tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sry, eng. speech not very good. first visit to site,
very good writing. thx <3 hail from Bulgaria
My web site tera botting