Friday, August 31, 2012

Charlotte And Laura

As Continue from the previous post, this time peeking is Charlotte and Laura from Infinite Stratos.

Well, one is looking good and another being somehow shy, even when Ichika is not around.

Anyway, this pretty much sums up all the Girls in Swimsuits which I had in my rooms. You can just check my Facebook album to peek if you want.

Not fully updated on the album since I will be upload those photo at a later date/time. as for now, let take some peek at Charlotte and Laura.





I wonder why she so shy


After I saw her back, I was instant ∑(O_O;)

Full Body Showcase

This angle look great


"Don't come near me"

I wonder if she is Sad or Shy



Charlotte in her swimsuit

Full Body



I wonder if she noticed that I being stepped on




Nice Shot! ☆~(ゝ。∂)

Just got out of the water



Me - I couldn't place them near to each other due to the Base...


I starting to know why Laura is shy


Roommate together


Not sure where Laura is trying Not to stare

No comments: