Saturday, March 31, 2012

Travelling for a prayer

First thing I get into my dad's Van, I get to see something shocking Pink (@Nagakun)━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━


It seem due to few rainy weather, my dad decided to have a Teru Teru Bozu (@Nagakun) in his own van.(・□・;)


For some reason, this one resemble something, do you see it? 【・ヘ・?】

 Today got a peek at a Hello Kitty Itasha, but it speed off before I can catch it on photo.w(°o°)w


Another lesson learnt, camera on standby at all time now.(#^.^#)


Still, main purpose is to pray to my great-grandparents at 2 places.

But since it Saturday, it very crowded around the two temple which house my great-grandparent.


I not allow to take a photo, for some reason though.m(._.)m


Still, my family had to make some ways in order to go in, even the parking lot is full.(((( ;°Д°))))


Even passer-by were amazed by my dad's amazing parking skills; getting a big fat van into a small parking place.(・□・;)


There were some 'Ohh~' and 'Ahh~' щ(゜ロ゜щ)



Even a grasshopper want to hop a trip, but when I take closer peek, I wonder if it really a grasshopper though. (◎_◎;)


While, today I'll be taking some good nice showery before some Anime/Manga today.(^▽^)



But since tomorrow a very free day for me, I will be doing some clean-up to the whole house, and probably even more posts. d=(´▽`)


For now, SUSHI bought by my cute little sister! ヽ(^Д^)ノ

No comments: