Friday, March 30, 2012

Pink and Purple

Just when I thought you get to see cosplayer in Japan, here you get to see something Pink (@Danny Choo).

Don't be surprise, but instead, take out your camera and take a catch of it before it disappear on you, if you see one near your place.

I must say, he/she that is wearing that take a lot of courage.

But despite that, do you know that even there are guys who like pink? w(°o°)w


I don't really own any pink clothes myself, but why I like pink was due to the identity cards color, comparing to the temporary green cards given during Army life (NSF).


Currently all my army stuff are sealed away until further recall from them.


If you are thirsty for some purplish tentacle grape, then you might want to take a peek over at Tentacle Grape (@Danny Choo).


I personally prefer Lemon/Lime and Apple, but I would like to try out this to see how tentacly it is. (。・`ω´・。)


If you interested in this, you can head over it site (@Home)




Well, it isn't right to compare both pink and purple for now; they are different color only.


But what I do want is take a peek update at Akihabara (@Danny Choo) before a very weird idea come up which I don't really want to share for now.


But despite all this, the idea give me another inspiration to my story.


Don't worry about the story for now, I still improving on that when I free, but Cleaning session is in place for today though. ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)


Currently, I still digging for my old stuffs, pretty much like my old hidden camera (@NagaKun)


But today would be in my wardrobe, since I would be clearing off some old clothes. 〆(・∀・@)

No comments: