Thursday, November 15, 2012

Peeking on Hair Wig

As I mentioned that I was spotted Wearing a Wig during my Walking Session in AFA, I was also learning on some basic knowledge of Wig, which got me Sparkly Eye.

Of course the sale girls were helping me trying on some of those colorful Wig, which ranging from the color to there length.

Interestingly, there are many different type of material for those Wig, which got me aware that not all type of Wig can be temper with.


Some better Hair Wig can be perm due to Heat Resistant, and some can't. One can also do some simple Haircut to those Wig, or made use of Hair Wax to style them.

Initially as based off Wikipedia, Wig were wore by Egyptians to shield their Hairless head from the Sun, and they were even used in Europe where Men wore them to prove their Social Rank / Stand.

Talk about 100 Years men holding Dolls in public as mentioned by Danny Choo, we got Wig wore by Men Hundred to Thousands Years ago.

Wig was also wear by Bald people, or almost almost Hairless people for covering up, but even now, there are those who had hair will wear them.

One also tend to wear one during Cosplaying, which is very common as it hard to mimic one anime Character if the Cosplayer's Hair isn't the same as those character.

This is when Wig come into play, unlike olden way of Wearing a Wig. But there are some who wear them to cover their bald head.

It hardly to see those who wear Wig as Social Standing, but there are some countries, especially during Court Session where Judges and Lawyers wear Wig. Though they like White, I would personally prefer other color like Blue or Yellow.

Even Dolls need to wear Wig, or they wouldn't look very cute and nice, right?

Though there are some dolls with fixed hair, many do prefer to have Wigs instead so they can choose which hair-style their dolls to have.

Same go for Cosplaying, some have different Wigs to be used for different characters.

If I get to cosplay, maybe I need some long hair and a cloak, and I need to float around like a walking dead. Should one come up to me and speak or ask for a photo, the first answer would be in a ghostly voice; "Can you see me?"

Wigs also need to be taken care off, and they can be wash with clean water. Surely one doesn't want to wear Wig and having their Head Itchy.

Initially my impression of Wig was old baldy man having their wig remove which was common in some Jokes, and how those guys react when they were found out.

Well, maybe due to that I'm also losing my hair but not that much of a point of needing to wear a wig. But It would be fun wearing one though... Wait! I did get to try them out during my Walking Session! Tehe~!

Well anyway, I did gave some a laugh when I wear those nice Wig myself. As far as I peeked, do you want to try on one of those nice Wigs?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel thiѕ iѕ among thе so muсh
important infο for me. And i'm happy studying your article. However wanna statement on some normal issues, The website style is great, the articles is truly excellent : D. Good process, cheers
My homepage :: Gutscheine Februar 2013

Unknown said...

Thanks!
If you got any thing that you wish me to write on, drop me email / comment so that I can take a look for consideration.