Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mada's Sunday Report 11 November 2012

Gonna Keep it short again for today Report, since the real me is still Walking Session at AFA 2012, and there are many Interesting thing to peek and Event to look out for.

As shown on the previous post about my Walking Session, I did grab some stuffs, and first off was the Mirai Booth, as there was some stuffs I wanted.

My Imouto ended up liking the Glossy Bag too, as it cute and very useful.

There are just so many interesting and amazing thing to peek on, and I also get to try out some apps like Otaku Camera (@Site), or even listen to one famous DJ song (@Site).

You can just peek into them if you're interested.



With Anime Goods like straps to Straps and Coasters to even Clocks and Dakimakura.

There are so many item to peek into which really did having my Sparkly Eye Activated.

Even having some short appearance of my Favor Singers like May'n, Lisa, Move and other really got me up.

I even jumped at some point due to the sudden beat the Media decided to play with.

And even though Expo Hall was big, it still pack the crowds and there still many Peekers and Walkers around, with most of them having their Clean Hands Grabbing on Anime Goods and Stuffs. My Imouto got some stuffs which she asking me to grab for her today.

So while I am currently having my Clean Hands Grabbing around, take a peek into what I been up to for this Week, and look forward to the next day.

Walking Session



Figurines and Anime Goods


Anime and Manga




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is in fact how you are no longer actually much more well-preferred than you may
be right now. You are very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably in
relation to this matter, made me individually imagine it
from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men
are not involved until it is something to do with Lady gaga!
Your own stuffs nice. Always care for it up!

Here is my blog post ... Dayton Movers