Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Relaxing at Lot 1


Taking a break from M.A.G today, and was walking about in Lot 1, Singapore today.(*´・v・)


Sometime, I do need to take a little refreshing, although I walk in Orchard Road and City Hall most of time.


What make this different from my weekly walk with my family is that I don't need to wait for them when they are buying their stuffs and I get to slowly take my time to look around.


Enjoying Earl Grey Tea was also the best of all, although kind of disappointed when the cup of tea cost me $2.90 SGD... Lipton Tea some more... щ(゜ロ゜щ)


Anyway, Meet up with my sister later on, and went to take a look at the Movie, the Lorax. (@Wiki: contain Spoliers). Though my sister and I felt a bit disappointed in some part of the show, but overall, it still not bad, and also interesting Movie to watch. d=(´▽`)=b


After the movie, went down one floor to the library to get some peek and some book, as there is no harm in gaining a bit of knowledge. But the problem come when I had to carry it around after borrowing them.... (个_个)


All the training which I being doing for some time now, all become nothing when I went to eat some food at Pizza Hut with my sister. (#/。\#)


Sitting on one corner, we enjoyed our food, and slowly, and it took us 2 hours to finish all this all.


We did some chatting in between, so it just some personal chatting between elder brother with his younger sister. ∩( ・ω・)∩


Some joke and laughter to spice up our dinner. (^v^)


Surprisingly, my sister met her favorite Secondary School (Design and Technology) Teacher, who so happen to be eat on the table next to our. I sure would like to meet up with mine someday, maybe..


Confirmed from my sister, due to increasing demand for some space, I will taking over her Manga, since my bookshelf can take it. And look like my bookshelf will need some clean-up again, since the Dirt never stop working.... (」゜ロ゜)」


My sister still go and buy some MORE Korean Drama, despite my parents request for stopping as they want to take a break from watching too much Korean Series Drama, but they still watch it after we reached home and show them. ┐(‘~`;)┌ 


Despite saying that it suppose to be relaxing at lot 1 for me, after getting back home, I felt tired, and I will need some early rest today. (oT-T)尸

Look like I will have to wait for tomorrow to read on some Manga. (ー△ー;)


Location of Lot 1


View Larger Map

No comments: