Sunday, March 25, 2012

Looking back at old game

Lying around for a day or two, but I am still alive. (#+_+)

Currently, there are a few manga that I am (re-)hooked up and really want to (re-)read them. (‘∀’●)♡

With so much new anime coming up soon, I really looking forwards for more Anime.

Still, waiting for email on Jobs and reply, is kind of a frustrating since "No New is good New" don't really apply here, so Anime and Manga for the Win, for now.(`・ω・´)”





My Sister got her clean hand on this classic cards game, and it seem like I got a talent for getting 'Old Maid' into my hand.

I'm sure there are many people who got the same talent, or even better than me, but when playing 'Old Maid', it not a talent that you really want to apply down here. (*≧▽≦)




Playing the old card game sure bring me back, and it sure did for my family.

Still, it kind of funny when my sister actually admit her talent for the game, especially Snap. (・◇・)

And it seem like I know why after playing one game with here; I don't wanna get hit by her.... Σ(゜ロ゜;)

I will be going to look for some stuff hidden down in my room, probably tomorrow.


It kind of a headaches, when you got some stuffs and you yet you can't find it. ~(>_<~)

I don't really want to reach my hand for some weird stuff that is black/brown in color and got 6 legs.

Will be looking around in my treasure box to look for old stuff.

But despite that, I still get a new pair of shoe, which make this.. don't worry, I got about less than 10 shoes.. I think.. 【・ヘ・?】

Anyway, I will be going off for now, and looking up on some more new stuffs when I got the chance... 〆(・∀・@)

No comments: