Thursday, March 29, 2012

Clearing away old stuff

There was a gap in my post for a day or 2, reason was simple; I was tired and forgotten about it. m(_ _)m

Well, another update to my room after the last update on my room, and it seem like not just dirt that can invade my room only.

So another session of cleaning is in place.


As my sister decided to pass over her manga, it seem like Clamp's Tsubasa finally come over first, and around the same time I started to read the manga for Fate/Stay Night. 〆(・∀・@)

In order to not let any duct go into the books, I need to wrap them up.

It's good to do that, but it depend on the person actually. For me, as dirt always visit my room, I need to protect the Manga in my room; I can re-open the book to read again. (#^.^#)


It not like my finger will get hurt from all this stuff like cleaning my room or playing Tales of Grace F with my sister, but I didn't know that a soldier in the games can actually die from a sprained finger.

Still, while I taking a rest, I do need to relax my finger too. Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
I do want to play my play station 3, and to read my manga too.

So I will be learning from Eiko, taking what I doing as homework. (=`〜´=)

Surely, you do want a homework where you only read manga or play game, right? (●´∀`●)


But despite all this, it look like today another walking session. (>w< ;;)

No comments: