Monday, January 14, 2013

Mada's Anime Goods Reports 14 January 2013

This week let take some peek at some nice Anime Goods, to consider, plus since it nearing Chinese New Year, so it around the time to get new stuffs.

There are just to so many item to grab, but let take a few peek at a few choices I did some peeking before placing them here.


Miku Hatsune -Project DIVA- F PS 3 Accessory Set @Amiami

Was playing PS3 for a while with my Imouto, and it made me wanna grab some accessory for my PS3 too. But what shocking is that for 3540 Yen, there just so many accessories for the PS3, which made me wonder which is for which part of the PS3.

But having Miku on the PS3 might be one good way to invite the PS3 Version of Project Diva F when you grab it with your clean hand.

If you want other thing that can decorate your room instead, then let start with your wall first.

B2 Wall Scroll @Amiami
-Sword Art Online - Fairy Dance Arc
-Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
-Little Busters!

To liven up the room, we would need some Wall scoll which of course don't give any imperial order, but instead give you a nice additional to your wall.

Those nice and latest anime, with one ended, one still ongoing and one more just started, you can show off to other that you are indeed catching up and still aware of the anime series.

Personally I do peek at some Anime Poster before I actually get aware of the Anime Series myself. There are some times where I did not watch anime or catch up to it at all.

Good thing those wall scroll remind me of those Anime which activated my Sparkly Peeking Eye.

And if you doesn't want Wall Scroll, those Sports Towel are more than enough which you can bring out on your job, walk or run.

Sports Towel @Amiami
-Golden Darkness
-Kyoko Toshinou
-Tsumugi Kotobuki
-Mio Akiyama
-Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
-Subaru & Kanade

Well, bringing Yami in that state might get you kill instead. Even if you managed to survive her attack, you will get the stares of the passerby.

But that doesn't mean you can't use the towel as a poster instead. Or placed on the chair with the back, or even table top. Using it to clean the table or other or yourself might be overkill the value of the sports towel. But it still a towel to be use.

Just depend on how you decided to use them. If you did use them to clean, don't forget to thank the characters on the Towel and give them a shower, bath or wash.

One more thing which I tend to have is the Coaster, to place some hot/warm/cold drinks on top.

To Love-Ru Darkness - Rubber Coaster @Amiami
-Lala
-Nana
-Momo
-Yami
-Mea
-Haruna
-Yui
-Mikan

Those girls are just too cute for me, which I would considered a while and later not to place the drinks on them. They do make a nice decoration to the wall, wardrobe or pin them to the Bookshelf with a Blu-tack. But either way, they are durable to warm drinks, so there is no worry to it.

Again, don't forget to thank them for helping you holding on to those nice drink which you going to sip later.

If you don't have mug, there are many type and varies of mug below which you can consider grabbing with your clean hands.

Mug @Amiami
-Bakemonogatari
-Sizuru Nakatsu
-Rewrite (Anime)
-Kagari
-Chihaya Ohtori
-Lucia Konohana

I do own 2 myself, which I use one for normal water sipping, and strangely it tasted very delicious. I wonder if the characters on the mug give the water some magic power to enhance the taste though. Also those nice design on the cup look so great on your table, that it also become a decoration before you notice it.

I tend to forget that my own mug got water on it most of the time, which is why when I sip from it, I will make sure to finish and go pour some more.

If you don't want to use a mug, there some Dressing Tumbler which you consider.

Dressing Tumbler @Amiami
Sword Art Online 
- Main Group
- Partner

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 2nd A's
-Nanoha & Fate
-Wolkenritter

The design on the cup are very nice, which is also similar to the mug, just that this is something like a bottle instead of a cup.

If you want, you can stare at the design first while enjoying your drink, just that you will need a bottle brush to clean it nicely. Mug are more easier to clean indeed, but that depend on which one you would choose. They do also make nice decoration as the mug too which is great for the Chinese New Year, since decoration are needed for the celebration.

With so many nice and new Anime goods to grab with the clean hands, any of them you wanna have for the Chinese New Year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find
It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to
give something back and help others like you aided me.

Here is my page atlaslm.com