Friday, September 7, 2012

Irisviel and Saber

After some pictures of Inori, next in line would be Irisviel and Saber,  which I Peek and Grab on STGCC 2012.

And also, it's the one which got me saying "Take my money", and although the first time I opened to peek inside got me disappointed a little. ( ̄д ̄;)

But after displaying it, got me not regret getting this at all. So let a little peek at what got me having this feeling. φ(・ω・` )


First off, the box is too big, and I was wondering how to do a small content get such a big space. (~_~;)

Later on when I decided to place the figurine back again, I find it just around the right size.

Just kind of shocked when I opened it up and see a small content bag inside. ∑(O_O;)

If you're wonder just how small the Content Bag is, compare it to my hand and you'll get a rough idea.

At first glance, you'll notice that it is both Irisviel and Saber are Sealed up in the Shock proof bag. So it to protect them from another shocked.

Yes, you can get them at the UFO machine in Japan, since both are prize figurines, which is why Shock proof Air bubble bags were used. (・ω・` )

But what caught me off guard was that both were Double Sealed. ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━

Need to slowly unseal all the Important point in order to unseal both of them for Photo-taking.

Both their hair were wrapped by plastic to ensure their Hair stay Fresh and Clean. (*^▽^*)

Nothing too great without Excalibur to do the Unsealing. And I not using the one which come with the Figurine.

I using another one. (・ω・` )

And interestingly, both the Standing Base seem to be the same from how I see it.

After Unsealing all the parts, next come the part where I need to use Healing to get them all set. O(≧▽≦)O

In between, also took my time to see the details and checking how nice their parts are.

Hard part of the Healing come when I need to set both the Upper and Lower body part back. Saber was the hardest, since More Mana is needed too. ( ̄□ ̄;)

Saber can be display with or without her Excalibur, which depend on the one who grabbed them. But due to the details being not bad. I got nothing much to comment, since it actually nice.

Not sure what the materials they wearing since the feeling is kind of different from what I expected.

But even so, Both are good to go, but still need to find a spot for them to be showcase.

That's for now, so take a peek into some photo-took of both Irisviel and Saber. (・ω・` )

One Question; Who do you like? Irisviel or Saber?
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use internet for that reason, and get the latest news.

My web-site - visit the next site