Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mada's Sunday Report 23 September 2012

Still need a lot of peeking in different games, since this week only gotten 3 of them peeked out.




Left aside Guild Wars 2, which unless I using a very good computer with a very good Internet Connection, but still overall very good to play.

I do consider wanting to grab PS Vita, or go to AFA 2012 Concert. If only Luck can help me push though just a little...


With some stuffs still need to touch up a bit, I still lack behind in some Manga.

Even sometime I wonder if I bought the latest Volumes of the Manga when they just released.

But Games still good to go, since I do want to play and finish up some of them, sooner if possible, but there's Guild Wars 2.

Still need to do my own stuffs, and to think that Anime/Manga Peeking is relaxing only.

Watching them in one shot is not that hard, Just need more staring Blankly at the Screen for very long.

That go for Figurine Peeking for Figurines Report too!


Well, there also some stuffs in this blog which I might want to change / touch up a little too.

Wonder how I will do it, but there still some works to do and need to help my dad. I still free to be employ too, but I will need to plan and schedule for all my Anime, Manga, Games, and Figurines / Stuffs Peeking.

Again, my Peeking is not illegal and especially not at Girl / Guy changing or bathing, that for sure. But next week is going to Drain my Health Point a lot more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!

Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information much.

I was looking for this certain information for a very
long time. Thank you and best of luck.

My web-site Ohio Moving