Friday, October 26, 2007

too tired but good day (~_<)

today i so tired that i dun want to go for lesson at all

and i should have done that!

but for now my computer is now on RISK!

man i hate when computer cant work! but i cant do much at all!!

just hate it to those fu*ker son of a B*tch virus makers!
is it no life to make those?

Hell Yes and i hate it when my lappy hate to reformat after a virus make my lappy errors and the anti-virus cant help much....

but to check my computer got over 1000 errors zzzzz



but at least happy that i did go out with my family to go and see the "The Seeker: Dark is Rising" movie..

a bit slow to see it but i like it!

a fight between the Dark and the Light...

it just interesting to see how the boy able to find all 6 sign...

but all at werid and funny timing zzz

Also.....

just bought the "The Transformers" movie VCD.
and it still exciting to watch it again XD

just like the way they make the movie ~~


anyway i now like in trouble when my lappy failed me T-T...

and i now using it to do this blog zzz

just...

Dun Care, Heck Care and Anyhow Care......

but....

A Good Day To All! (>_^)("-)

No comments: