Monday, October 29, 2007

So Tired, So Full and so going to Sleep

i so tired but ready to sleep cos i going out tml
...
i so tired after doing some assignment ba
my elearning ...
make me more sian....

but dun care le

also today i cook curry udon and of cos
my dad eat alot XD

he just say ....

go do more cooking and i sure u be a chef den a game programer =-=''



anyway cos this so good that i eat too much XD

but i happy to listen to sound when eating..
mean all my family like my curry udon XD
how i cook so do?...
well i learnt from a teacher anyway XS
(japan custom of eating udon...more noise when eating nooble mean it more delious)
how i cook so good?...
well i learnt from a teacher anyway XS

but for now i and crazy and working on something else too XD
now even too bloat to do anything XS

also check the result of wwe cyper sunday at wwe.com
sure the result is a bit shocking XD

but i for now...
sleep le...

GDTA(*-*)(")

No comments: