Monday, October 20, 2008

One month over...

since i post
but it was like i dun wanna post
haha

anyway...
one month after i back from posting those pics of japan
how you guy find it?
interesting?
dun be jealous...
hehe

you can go to japan youself..
even my family wanna go japan themselves...
lol

and you wonder...



what i was doing at home..
for most of the time that i dun post any blog.

well...
i was in manga and anime..
so i read manga alot la..

read alot of chapter...
volumes..
storyline...
so in the end i make up some manga of my own..
finally..

it just some parts only...
and the name are not fully confirm..
some arts sketches for myself to remember..
story parts are in a "mess"

because i think of different scenario
and i can't or not confirm if i wanna put them in...
just write them put in the case i want or need them...

character part wise..
i think some..
i type some..
and edit some...
just some way to make some info...
i not good in drawing...
i got the idea of how i want my character to look like...
and my hand can't draw it out ...
sad....*sod*

anyway now i doing my industrial work...
and i doing mine at school...
at Singapore Polytechnic...
where?
wanna know...
find me...
Somewhere~ over in the Library~
i at somewhere inside~
and it the main one~
so you can't find me so easily~
hehehehe~


find today post not enough to cover up for the last one month...
too bad..
i not in the mood to post story doods~

Good days ci~

No comments: