Monday, January 28, 2008

2 down and last 1 to go zzzz

ok...
so two exam test are over and now...
last one to go...
and....
I CAN IMAGE THAT I BE REPEAT THE COURSE AGAINZZZZ

ok calm down...calm down...
got some heart problem..
can't overdo it....



ok...
since the 2 test are over...
time to calm and relax and then get ready for the last one...

oh...
i think i need to say i got some help from my sister when blog the few day..
cos i was sick..
so i need her help...
but at least i not really fully bed-ribbed
cos i can at least go out and take some walk...
but my mother forbidden me for touching the lappy...
as i be scold...
maybe that why my lappy been overheating....

not like i not doing my works and blog....

but...



OK! X(
but there nothing much to say so i think i go and take some rest....

and i do need to calm down...
...maybe some ice cream will do...



but there no ice cream in the freezer... T_T

Dun care...
Heck care....
Anyhow CARE!!!

TML I SHOULD COOK!!!
WAKAKAKAKA
...
.....
........

what should i cook tml?.....

Good day to all...(*w*)(")

No comments: