Tuesday, January 15, 2008

All of a day works...

so i yesterday never blog..
so...
i was not at home in the morning or noon...
den at night got to do other personal...
and to clean up my room ...
so i never sleep at all...



i going to ikea to buy some furnitures...
so i have to throw out a lot of things...
but i broke two my nails....
1 broke and and somehow fly in to my right eye...
so pain...
but dun care for it anyway..,

also next week is the test week...
and for today...
i go for my English gem test..
but is 2 oral ~_~"
(stress until i can't slp)

i should have gone home after the test...
but i play game with my game...
cos i too tired to things much ..

but i do hope i can get good grade for that...
and for next week test...
start at 6 to 8 PM!!!
so sian zzz
start at night ~-~
but at least good can very very last minture study for the test....
other 2 tests start at next next week...
and is 4 to 6pm...(i think)

and tomorrow ...
is to do a interview on my mobile...
so so so sian zz
my frend say must wear formal clothes...
i dun really like to wear formal ler...
dun wanna to say why anyway...

but my mobile game assignment can't run/debug..
and 1 more assignment need to hand in by thurday
yet i cant do much ler...
die le la
dun wanna care more le

to say the true...
i blogging this post at school zzz
but i think that all for now...
if got something else happen....
...
...

AH...

Dun Care Heck Care Anyhow Care la!...

G_D_T_A_! (-_-)"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See my broken finger nails, BREAK TOH!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i gotta to faint chatting =-=

Anonymous said...

so gay...

Anonymous said...

come rape me~!!! Nyaaa~~~~~!!!!!