Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What to do...weather so strange one...

for today ...
very very short post....

today very nice...
oversleep and stomaches
den go school late.....
today noon whether hot like crazy...
den rain like madzzz
and now i headaches zzz

why?....
come back go play b-net to just try the impale...
lose the 2 match zzz
why?...
cos my team all leavers.zzz
3rd match use blood seeker go around and own zzz



ah sian today dunoe what to say zzz

if want ask about the 20 ex i once had...
dun bother....
thinking of them have me sad and mad zzzz

at least now i got some path on what i going to do on one
of my assignment zzz
now for now zzz
one more assignment need to do..,
and it about economic report ....
but later my frends will read this zz

today my economic gem...
very funny...
lucky my classmate not in that course...
cos they alway say no jobs...
but this lecturer say the government will make sure we got job....
can think of what my classmate might say =x

...
i was about to think of something and type it...
ah forget it...
and the nero story i make nvr post le....
too tired to think of it =x
tml got things to do in the noon...
so will be home early ....
maybe got time do the nero story zzz

think that all....
AND 1 DAY 1 POST LE XD


just

dun care

heck care

anyhow care....

G-d-t-a!(-~*)(")

No comments: