Friday, July 18, 2008

updating k?

i too long nvr update le
lol
ok
maybe tml post all the anime and manga new updates...

anyway the reason that i did not post for too longw
was very simple...
i was watching a dvd drama...
yes the channel U is now showing that at 7pm
and i watch all finish XD



of cos i have to do all my assignment la...
i dun want to fail ler...

today i almost forgot to hand in my resume somemore lol
anyhow writes...
anyhow choose...
anyhow do work..
den supervisor anyhow fail me
den i can gg..

haha


been going 1 month nvr update so sian...
also i playing some maple private server...
so...
hahah....
some one ask me to play de..
i find it not bad...
but got hacker and lag...
that one set back

if u think i just post this very short...
u wrong...
it a summary of what i been doing for the past one month..
lol...
maybe after i clean my room
first thing in the morning...
watch batman movie in the noon...
and blog anime and manga info at night ba...

also sunday my sister and her bf ask me go gym on sunday..
lol...
anything lor..
anyone also want go?
at chua chu kang station lol
but i can't 100% say will go ler...
i sometime got other stuff to do...

oh yar...
almost forgot....
my Flash assignment....
i am so gonna finished it by sunday...
and my gdf..
and hopefully done some of my fyp tasks...
seriously i am not gonna let that final year projects...
all go down the drain..
it the most important project on this sem and maybe future lol
hopefully i can find some times to do my assignment tml...
and not playing maple....
although i tempt by my sister to play..
gamecube pokemon...
and psp..
sad la...
my sister say she wanna make game too....
lol..
i told her be game designer la...
but she say my idea more better den her...
lol....
many idea for games...
but i want be a mangaka...
too bad i can't draw that good in the first place lol

think that all for now...
i wanna relax after all this.....
although i have to admit...
i do have some days that i nvr go sch becos i was sick....

sad....
what got into me....
even got once my body auto go toilet and when i knew..
i was toilet...
funny and weird at the same time.....

anyway good days...
and good luck to many those lol

No comments: