Thursday, July 31, 2008

Final day of judgement

AND NO I SO DEAD...
ARGGG...

ok off with that..
for now i really tired ler..
lol

tml is the last day to hand in the final year project
and the game ma...
ah nvm...
in term of the time...
it good enough for me XS
although i make a bad works and words by saying it not even like a game XZ



the game idea is from darren and i think it good ..
even i sometime just only give idea and thought
darren play more action game himself...
jonathan is the game programmer and he know what he doing..
i today den know he use left hand to write lol
*and i tot we a team XD... to even know what we 3 are thinking lol*

jonathan play more MMORPG like World of Warcraft
i played that before but i quit was because i almost go broke playing that

as for me
i play many different type of games
from classic to adventures
and for me i prefer RPG games..
but it dun really mean i good in that..
i can play many different type very fast and good too lol

anyway because the 3 of us have different view on games..
the games we make have our views on gaming (i think...)
we think differently at first..
but at the same time...
that different view come together and make a game...
also we argue sometime..
for fun and for knowing what the other is thinking lol...

i think i happy with the flash movie i done at first
when darren change the layout ..
i tot of changing the flash movie again
but i stop that idea since it mean i have to redo all over again
and we dun have much time too...

i want to show the .avi movie..
but maybe tml...
i got some error when uploading those video on youtube...
wonder what happening...

also ..
by next monday i got some assignment must hand in too
so tml i have also ask them to meet up and do the assignment in the morning
ya..
hope can finish it la
if got problem call the lecturer himself XS

anyway i lucky i think
if not i can say i unlucky if i not careful

the GDF...
it should be 2 assignments: one individual and other is group
and one is written test.
but for me..
i doing 2 assignment ... both individual..
lol i taking that shadow class alone ler...
and i done one pratical test..
which SHOULD NOT be...
well..
it turn out ok...
ok..
haha...
*sweating...*


ok enough of talking works for now..
i can go nuts and crazy and mad over that...

anyway i dun want to do blog today..
just to write for relaxing lol..

ok den...
did anyone gone to suntec for the garden?
the one which show those nice and beautiful flower and garden?
maybe i will show the picture tml...
my mum want to print them...
before i can use that memory cards so i can save them ...

i like those flower and garden...
i there is one garden with the gold medal that i like..
it more on nature...
so ya...
i like nature myself...
it make me quiet and relax even more easily lol...
diao...

problem is when i go there i almost sleep.. faint... and at the same time..
..
*face red*
saw some nice ..
er.
flower...
lol

tml that garden is off..
so if u want to see those flower...
and dun think too much..
tml go and watch and take some pictures..
other than that...
it nice and good and ok lol


and today...
finally...
MY FIRST PASSPORT!!!
ok i cant take a picture of...
but will take and make it buff off before i can upload it lol
maybe tml ba lol

today very nervous lol
first time take passport XD
i check my mum one..
and den the new one..
very very big different lol
but other den that...
it good and cool enough lol
mum tell me last saturday to go and make it..

i go alone very scared lol XD
because alot of ppl ma
and also dun know what to do lor..
so first i go take a picture lol
but den hair too long...
take le ..
i pin my front with a clip and my back one with a rubber band XD
some one come ask me if i girl XS
i feel like want to whack that girl..
i dun hit girl myself =x
den i ask that aunt at the photo studio..
how i make my passport since it my first time..
she very kind lor
tell and help me lol
turn out very fast and easy ma...
and also told me today go and take can le..
today go tot will have many ppl..
in the end go le ...
like no one ler...
i was like what the...

and for my long hair...
too long i go tie it my sister say i a girl..
yesterday i go cut it..
she say i look like a girl...
all i can do is to say back..
whether she used to see her classmate girl
with long and short hair ma...
because i cut my hair short and she still say i like a girl T~T..

i a 100%male and to have my sister say like that...
i really have to spike my hair a bit more...
but than again..
i lazy to even spike it XD

ok...
time to do my works before i going off..
ok ..
bye and good days ci~!

No comments: