Monday, June 9, 2008

not a Nine day

and i tot today is a nice day
yet it is not...

today early in the morning ..
stomach pain...
and man i was not feeling well due to the pain...
manage to decrease the pain...



and also...
today tot go to school...
want to do some work..
but so right i forgot my adapter spoil again
so what?
can do what?
nothing...
really sian...
and my dad want to watch dvds...
but the player got problem..
i need to check out..
now ma...
just testing something out before ..
why i doing all this fixing...
and got spoil one i need to say the reason...
and why the problem..

anyway i use laptop to play..
connect the laptop to the tv...
my can connect one ..
lol
and the laptop act as a player =~=|"

one of my dream...
is a tv connect to a laptop...
or not...
connect to a cpu...
that would be nice...
mine currently...
holding a big fat little tv XP

anyway today i bought the adapter ...
i go lot 1 ask...
anyhow say my laptop spoil...
want to whack that uncle...
dun know yet act as he know...
should learn from the girl cashier...
becos she want to try another adapter...

my mother stop me and say ok..
we go acer check..
that uncle anyhow say my laptop spoil..
i test out this morning it ok...
...

after that we go west mall instead la..
go there more better lor...
there is also a pc shop there...
they more better...
told us the problem...
they check the laptop and the old adapter...
den give us a better adapter..
and told us how to use it..
HA!
they know what they doing..
i tot i gonna lost my laptop due to an know-it-all uncle at lot 1 lol...

what make me scare to go to some places is many...
rmd i say i know many shop cashier right?
that is another scary things...

also one place i go but i scare of salesman...
i was a salesman too...
is that we want to sell things
and earn some commission la...
i did went to Harvey Norman
and man lol...
2 salesmen come...
in the end want to buy one..
but mum call back to dad...
dad say no...
so we go and lie saying we will consider and come back...
..
maybe i dun go to west mall for bout 1/2 year...
best if i go there...
i tot i saw someone i knew there...
well.
my sec sch was near there...
and i know some of my friends live there...
i dun think that the problem but i was with my mum >.>|"

and i tot i want to buy a mp4...
but dun have a cheap one....
den mp3...
why i need a 160gb one...
only all songs..
maybe i can consider school one..
since the retail shop is mp3...
maybe..
not sure la...

and i did some shopping on ...
groceries... =x
my mum net cant work..
in the end i pay...
50 bucks...
and i gonna go and ask back...
if not she alway forgot...
and den i forgot..
and so there go my 50 buck...
...

think that all for now...
i also want to watch dvds too!!
so...
bye ci~

Good days to All ci~!

No comments: