Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy VaL Day... ci~!

so what i been doing...
reading manga....
no..
i did not go out at all for this few days other den going to Lot 1

but also i been cooking ...
like...




but i prefer to relax more....
so let me check....

i bought many thing..
but my phone got something wrong so can't take picture...
i use the digital camera instead..

finally i read most of the manga...
let me see...
7 manga finished...
and so about 43 more left....
but.... i...
bought another 5 more....

i still got the Golden Compass series not really started...
maybe i will started that ...

i so free at home..
but busy reading manga...
i wanna read all finished 1st...
this holiday should be enough for me to finished all..
i like... read manga very slowly one XS ...

Chinese New year first 2 day...
go see great grandma... she sure look so old now... 91 old XS ...
but we all wish her healthy
yet my family relative all tell me to faster find a girl friend...
but yesterday Val Day....
i stay at home XD ....

do what?
read manga lor...
cook some delicious pancake...
listen to some Japan songs...
watch some great movie VCD
and see some good series ...
what was the series name...

OMG!!!
play poker!!! and Black Jack XD
sorry that all for now...
i going to play cards game with my family for now...

so that all for now...

just...

Dun Care...

Heck Care...

Anyhow CARE!!!

Good day to All ci~~!! (^w^)(")

p.s
my sister say 1 funny thing...
*my father eat finish alway go toilet shit*
become....
father eat shit go toilet shit XS ci~!

No comments: