Friday, December 7, 2007

OMG...what to do?....

....
know what the problem now?...
works need to be done.....

do the resume until headaches....
but lucky got friends to ask la lol...
if not will get many problems
and it was send through e-mail liao

but anyway....
what done is done...
it cant be undone...
and now...
hope for the best lor...



also for my ITP oversea form...
not sure what to say...
so any write....
and when it come to handing it in...
i ask them...
and they say just give to the office ....
and to say the true...
the form got many NIL words XD
and so...
i did not even know is we write which oversea we want to go XS
i hand it in...
the office person tell me to drop it on the lecturer letter drop..
and dropping it in...
go home!!!

but the funny things is when it come to about 515pm...
i wonder why i rmd the time so clearly....
the lecturer call me....
and ask me why i never put the country i going to....
and why out itp...
so sian...
i dun know ma...
and so is my mistake lor...
so which country?...
let see...
Auran Game, Australia...
XS
go there for fun...
diao liao...
but i dun want to go for the china ....
and now...
let see...
ah yes...

just on the joke of the conversation on the itp over the call...

me: hello?
lecturer: hello.. this is on ur itp...

me: ...!

me: erm....yes?
lecturer: u do not write which oversea in the from

me: erm...sry...i do not know
lecturer: i did say on the presentation slide

me: k..
lecturer: so which country u want to go?

me: Australia
lecturer: ok..which University ?

me:...!!!!

me: huh?...wait...let me check my note...

me:let me see..erm..Auran Games
lecturer: ok...ty

me: sry .. i really didn't know it was to the country..
lecturer: nvm...i though why u just write ITP onli..

lecturer: and if not...i send u to china(laugh)
me:no pls...and ty XS

me: i dun wish to go china XS
lecturer: k ...bye

think that the conversation...
cant rmd what he saying...
but...
make me feel so funny...
thought write itp one...
really happy can write which country to go..
and really be happy if can go to the 1 i choose XS
and not china in the first place XD

and talking of this...
let see...
what did i cook today...
i wonder...
why...

IT CURRY UDON!! XD



dun look like it curry udon?...
it is anyway XS
very nice to eat...
and lucky my sis and her bf go out when i was cooking...
they like this....
if not i will have to cook more...
den will sian....
cos i want to cook and den eat...
not cook and cook den eat....
and of cos it hot and spicy...
my family all like this curry udon ...
and of cos...
is i cook one la XD

den my mum watch the ratatouille
...
rat cooking...
and i cooking...
AH WHATEVER LA....
3pm eat this...
....
ask mum to let me skip dinner XS
cos...
really i not hungry liao XD
and when no1 want to eat dinner...
father that ask why no cook...
my mum not even hungry ...
cook what?..
in the end they eat some rice and some vegi...
XS

let me see....
oh yar...
i been looking at the naruto manga for 2 days...
funny finally the Naruto Shippuuden 36~38 out...
in crunchyroll...
and i watching it later
and some manga out...
like tusbsa 175 and DGrayMan 140...
finally the lastest chapters...

but den again....
have to do works and assignments....
why?...
1 courses where NO ONE get A for it...
with B+ the highest...
nvm...
just dun care him...
now do the works and finish them ASAP...

....
oh i almost forgot...
the main and important answer on the previous post....
it the qns true?!!
...

no

why?..
she got bf liao....(i knew my guesses is correct)
and i dun go for gal who have bf...
why?..
why want break them up?...
diao...
haha....
no i not sad...
..

i mean it

and also....
why the other care about this anyway....

think that all for today...
DIAO...
dun know i write so many...
sian...
tomorrow or Sunday i going to get the script for Nero story....
my frend write not so good english too ler...
but the idea is i think and he oso know abit....
maybe he my idea sharer?
maybe...XD

hope my NeRo Story i can write this much too...

Just....

Dun Care....

Heck Care.....

Anyhow Care!!


G~~D~~T~~A~~!

(>*o*)>_<(^o^<)

No comments: